Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 300g
- 2 Panus giganteus 300g
- 1 Wash and tear pork belly mushrooms; cut pork into 4 mm thick slices.
- 2 Stir-fry garlic in oil in a hot pan. Pour it into five flowers and quickly stir-fry it. Put salt into the pan. When its six mature, dish it up.
- 3 Stir-fry garlic in oil in hot pot, stir-fry pork belly mushrooms, sprinkle salt and chicken powder, and sprinkle a little water while stir-frying. After the mushroom body appears a little transparent, boil it in a little water-covered pot for one minute.
- 4 Turn the mushroom over and pour the half-finished pork into it (preferably not sticking to the edge of the pot), cover and cook for one minute.
- 5 Open the lid and stir-fry the mushroom and meat. Mix well and serve in a pan.