Food Material List
- 1 Water chestnut
- 2 Shrimp meat
- 1 Wash the treated water chestnuts and then rinse them with water.
- 2 Peel the shrimp well, remove the shrimp thread, and marinate with rice wine and starch for 3 minutes.
- 3 Hot pot, pour in proper amount of oil, scallion and ginger, and fry the salted shrimp in the pot.
- 4 Then pour the stewed water chestnut into the pot and stir-fry with shrimp. Add oil, salt and chicken extract. If it feels dry, add some water.
- 5 Delicious and fragrant dishes come out of the pot!