Bean drum, a specialty of Yangjiang, Guangdong Province. It is a special soybean product, rich in nutrition, contains a lot of protein, vitamins and minerals, and tastes delicious, accompanied by food, rich flavor, appetite, taste is very good. It can be used not only for seasoning, but also for medicine. “Compendium of Materia Medica” records that “black beans are flat in nature, but when they are used as sauce, they are warm, so they can increase energy and disperse. If you get onion, you will sweat, if you get salt, you will vomit, if you get wine, you will cure wind, if you get garlic, you will stop bleeding, if you cook it, you will stop sweating, which is also the meaning of Ephedra root festival. That is to say, Douchi can appetize, dispel wind and dispel cold, and treat soil and water intolerance. This pumpkin bean drum fried spareribs is a very common practice in Guangdong Province, which is simple, but the taste is often ashy and dripping well.
Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin 750g
- 2 Spareribs 500g
- 3 Fermented soya bean Tablespoon
- 4 Garlic 1
- 1 Get all the materials ready.
- 2 Wash the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
- 3 Rinse spareribs into small pieces.
- 4 Peel the garlic and cut it into chops. Rinse the bean drum with water and cut it into pieces.
- 5 Drain the spareribs and put them in a bowl. Add all the marinades. Mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 6 Wash the pan, add oil, and put chopped garlic into the pan when the oil is heated to 6 degrees. Stir in medium heat until fragrant. Put in the bean drum.
- 7 Stir in medium heat and add ribs.
- 8 Stir-fry until the ribs turn to color, cover the pan and simmer over high heat for about 2 minutes.
- 9 Pour in the pumpkin.
- 10 Quickly and constantly stir-fry.
- 11 Add 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 12 Stir-fry well and add oyster oil.
- 13 Pour in Xiaoxu clear water and cover the pot.
- 14 Medium heat until juice is collected.