Squid has high nutritional value and is a natural aquatic protein bestowed by the ocean. Rich in a variety of essential amino acids for human body, it is a nutritious and healthy aquatic product with good flavor. Its nutritional value is no less than beef and tuna. Especially fresh squid has high protein content and low fat content, so it has low calorie. Squid is a good choice for people who are afraid of obesity. At the same time, it can supplement the brain and is a healthy food.
Food Material List
- 1 squid A Big One
- 2 green pepper One
- 3 Carrot Half root
- 1 Wash squid, cut flower knife, green pepper, and carrot.
- 2 Pot into a proper amount of clear water, add a little cooking wine and put a few pieces of ginger, boil, put into the cut squid quickly boil one, and then pull out the drained water.
- 3 Stir-fry the squid roll in a frying pan, stir-fry the ginger, stir-fry the squid roll and serve.
- 4 Stir-fry green pepper and carrot slices.
- 5 Stir-fry squid roll for 2 minutes, add cooking wine, sauce and slip water along the edge of the pan, add a little chicken powder and ground black pepper before leaving the pan.
- 6 Serve on a plate.~