This home-cooked meal is often cooked by our local families which mainly eat steamed bread. It is simple and convenient, and at the same time, it solves the problem of using the leftover steamed bread.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed buns Two
- 2 Egg Three
- 3 Carrot Half root
- 4 Paprika One root for each
- 5 onion Half
- 1 The steamed bread can be cut into small pieces or crushed a little.
- 2 Cut all kinds of ingredients in reserve
- 3 Eggs break up
- 4 Stir-fry eggs with oil in a pan, stir-fry them quickly with chopsticks and set aside.
- 5 Stir-fry scallions, ginger and garlic in oil, add carrot slices, green and red pepper, stir-fry onions and season.
- 6 Stir-fry the steamed buns evenly.
- 7 Add the fried eggs and stir them up.
- 8 If its too dry, use a small bowl and a spoon of raw water to adjust it, pour it slowly along the edge of the pan, then stir it quickly and evenly.
- 9 Discharge and tray loading