Douchi, chili and ginger are a common Summer recipe in Liuzhou, Guangxi. Here I added Shatou dish, a local specialty, to achieve the best combination of porridge and noodles.
Food Material List
- 1 A turnip 250g
- 1 Diced Zijiang, Chilli and Chilli
- 2 Diced garlic and mashed soybean with a spoon
- 3 Dice the head vegetables and wash them to dry.
- 4 Stir-fry garlic, soy sauce, chilli and ginger in a hot lard pan, then add proper salt.
- 5 Stir-fry the head vegetable over high heat, add oil consumption, stir-fry, then sauce and stir-fry until discolored, then pour a proper amount of water over the lid, turn to low heat and simmer until water-dry.
- 6 Start the pot and put it in a fresh-keeping box. When you cant finish eating, you can throw it into the refrigerator. Its essential to mix porridge with noodles.