Food Material List
- 1 Squash 1
- 2 Tomatoes 1
- 3 lard 20g
- 4 Garlic 2 valves
- 1 Wash the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- 2 Cut the seeded zucchini into hob pieces and set aside.
- 3 Add water to the pot and boil the cut pumpkin. Cool water and set aside.
- 4 Cut tomatoes into thin strips and set aside.
- 5 Hot pot, add lard and let the oil boil.
- 6 Add garlic slices, stir-fry tomatoes, add a little sauce and consume oil.
- 7 Stir-fry zucchini in a pot, add salt, and fry for a minute or two.