The new year is coming. During the festival, we cook a delicious, delicious and nutritious dish that children like to eat – stir-fried corn kernels with colorful horseshoe. Sweet corn kernels, crisp horseshoes, crisp carrots… I hope children like it, happy in the new year!
Food Material List
- 1 Corn grain 200g
- 2 Horseshoe 4
- 3 Carrot A short paragraph
- 4 peas Appropriate amount
- 1 Material is ready.
- 2 The peas were salvaged at 7-8 ripeness.
- 3 Cook horseshoe till 7-8 is ripe, peel and dice slightly cold.
- 4 Sugar and vinegar are put into the container in proportion of 1:1.
- 5 Cut ginger into shreds and fry it in a small frying pan over low heat until it is scorched and remove the shredded ginger.
- 6 Stir-fry corn and carrot seeds in salt.
- 7 Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Pour in horseshoe and peas.
- 8 Pour in sugar and vinegar, stir-fry over high heat until there is no soup.
- 9 Put ginger in the pan.