Continue to share baking recipes.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 250g
- 2 Fine white sugar 150g
- 3 Marzipan 200g
- 4 Whole egg 6
- 5 Low-gluten flour 160g
- 6 Corn flour 16g
- 7 butter 75g
- 8 strawberry puree 50g
- 9 Powdered sugar Few
- 1 Get all the materials ready.
- 2 Put the cream cheese, sugar and almond cream into the container, and mix them evenly with an electric beater at medium speed.
- 3 Slowly add the whole egg in succession, stirring evenly.
- 4 Sift the low gluten flour and corn flour and mix them well.
- 5 Put butter in the container and heat it up. Add butter and mix well.
- 6 Pour in the strawberry puree and mix gently to form a cake batter.
- 7 Pour 1/4 cake batter into 8-inch baking mould with baking pan oil. Flatten and put into oven. Bake at 200/120 above and below for 8-10 minutes until colored. Remove.
- 8 Repeat step 7 for 4 times, total baking time is about 40 minutes.
- 9 When the cake is cooled out of the oven, it can be demoulded and decorated with sugar powder.