Food Material List
- 1 Octopus Appropriate amount
- 1 [Ingredients] Octopus… Can be replaced by squid < br /> [accessories]: soybean sauce, onion, coriander stalk, ginger, edible oil
- 2 Cut onion into shreds, coriander stalks into segments, ginger into shreds.
- 3 < br /> Octopus was washed after viscera, mouth and eyes were removed and cut into suitable size pieces.
- 4 < br /> add water to the pot, add ginger slices and boil over high heat.
- 5 Put in the cut Octopus
- 6 Blanch for 10-20 seconds and remove the leachate.
- 7 Re-start the pan, pour oil, add ginger shreds, stir-fry over low heat.
- 8 Octopus in leached water
- 9 Add two spoons of soybean sauce, stir-fry quickly and evenly.
- 10 Add onion shreds and coriander stalks
- 11 Stir-fry quickly and evenly, without extra salt, and serve.
2. Dont burn too long.
3. Soybean sauce can be replaced by Pixian bean paste or garlic chili sauce. If you dont like spicy food, it can be replaced by sweet noodle sauce.
4. Stir-fry the octopus quickly after it is in the pot. In addition, onions and coriander stalks are especially easy to cook, stir-fry them evenly over high heat after boiling.
5. Douchi chili sauce has enough salt, so there is no need to add extra salt and sauce.
6. Onions can be white, but I think purple onions look better.