The small pot friend at home coughs, really do not want to always take medicine for children, so try to eat and treat. Sugar or salt roasted kumquat can be used, the effect is very good, but sugar is more acceptable to small pot friends.
Food Material List
- 1 Kumquat 250g
- 2 Fine white sugar 50g
- 3 Old crystal sugar 50g
- 4 water 200ML
- 1 Golden orange can be washed with salt, which makes it easier to wash.
- 2 Cut each kumquat a few knives and flatten it. Seeds can also be pressed out directly.
- 3 Put it in a container and marinate with white sugar for one day.
- 4 Melt the white sugar pickled on the surface of the orange.
- 5 Add water to the pot and pour in the cured sweet kumquat. Cook over medium heat.
- 6 Add an appropriate amount of old ice sugar (if not, ordinary ice sugar or all white sugar can be used)
- 7 Cooked plate, while hot taste and efficacy are very good. The remaining oranges are sealed, refrigerated and can be stored for about half a month.