Hawthorn candy balls and sugar sands sold in street stalls are very popular among mothers, but the price is really small and expensive. And bought several times have eaten bad hawthorn, and finally decided to do it yourself.
Food Material List
- 1 Hawthorn 500g
- 2 Yam ball 500g
- 3 White granulated sugar 200g
- 4 water 20g
- 1 The yam balls are washed, boiled and aired until there is no moisture on the surface.
- 2 The Hawthorn dug out the black edge underneath. Put sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- 3 Pour the sugar into the pot and add 20g water to boil until it bubbles. The bubbles are small and dense. You can add 5g white vinegar. (White vinegar does not need to add too much, there will be acetic acid taste.) Mix white vinegar and sugar juice, and pour into hawthorn (my mother likes to eat soft hawthorn, so I did not turn off the fire immediately, like to eat harder into Hawthorn immediately after turning off the fire. If you dont turn off the fire immediately, you cant open it for a long time, or the Hawthorn will explode.
- 4 Pour in yam balls and stir-fry them together. By this time, the fire has been turned off.
- 5 Continuing to turn, the sugar on the bottom of the pot has turned into white frost, and the sugar on the Hawthorn has condensed. Keep turning, dont stop. Until it all turns white.
- 6 The hawthorn is in a big bowl.
- 7 Good sweet yam.
- 8 Hawthorn in the sun, is it beautiful?