Its the season when cowpeas are on the market in large quantities. This cold dish, sour and sweet, has a slight spicy taste and green color. Its a good appetizer in summer, with rice or porridge.
Food Material List
- 1 cowpea About 200 g
- 2 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 3 White granulated sugar Appropriate amount
- 4 Very delicious Appropriate amount
- 5 Rice vinegar Appropriate amount
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 Zanthoxylum oil 1 scoops
- 8 Millet pepper 1
- 1 Wash cowpea, select a small section of about 4cm, boil the water in the pot, cook cowpea, drain out the water with a spoon to cool it, and prepare the sauce: add ginger powder, salt, sugar, pepper oil, millet pepper, delicious (without using raw extract instead) rice vinegar in a bowl, mix well, that is, seasoning juice.
- 2 Cool cowpea dish with seasoning sauce