Food Material List
- 1 mung bean starch Bowl
- 2 water Six bowls
- 3 Very delicious Appropriate amount
- 4 Aromatic vinegar Appropriate amount
- 5 Lentinus edodes sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 All kinds of side dishes Appropriate amount
- 1 Take a small bowl of mung bean starch (or pea starch) and add a bowl of water. Stir well.
- 2 Take five bowls of water and boil them in an oil-free pan.
- 3 When the water is boiled, turn to low heat. Slowly pour the starch paste into the pot and stir it upside down.
- 4 Turn off the fire when the starch paste is thicker (almost picked up with chopsticks). Then pour it into a container to cool it.
- 5 After cooling, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it. When the color turns white, its almost ready to eat.
- 6 Cut into strips and put in your favorite seasonings and side dishes. Mix well and enjoy delicious food.
- 7 Finished products.