Hot summer is coming, so summer mung bean soup must be made. Make it by yourself. Its really delicious to be cheap and reliable. What Im doing now is the simplest version. Its a brainless and urgent version.
Food Material List
- 1 Mung bean Appropriate amount (small amount)
- 2 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount (according to personal preference)
- 3 water Of large number
- 1 Others say to soak in water for four hours. But I dont have that much time. I only soaked for about an hour and boiled the sand as usual, which was very delicious. If you have time, lets soak for four hours.
- 2 Wait and wait while soaking.
- 3 Lets get out of the pot and make sure that a large amount of water is at least half of the pot!! If the boiled water is still less, then add boiled water to continue boiling!
- 4 Its less than an hours cooking time. (Be sure to remember to open the lid every other 10 minutes after the water has boiled so that the water doesnt rush up and boil when its about to pop up.) Its so easy to worry about the rest! Mother no longer has to worry that we cant eat our own mungbean soup.
- 5 Personally, I think its delicious. You can put ice sugar in the pan.
- 6 Keep in mind that ice sugar is better than sugar. So put ice sugar, according to personal preferences put more and less.
- 7 This is what it looks like before leaving, and then going to work, so unplug the power supply, cover the lid and braise, and then go home with a lot of sand.
- 8 On the left is the look of coming home from work after a stuffy afternoon. (The electric cooker pulls out the power supply and the lid is stuffy.) Its much sandier!! Its so delicious. On the right is a bowl made at noon. Families and gentlemen, come and have a try too! ___________ Must be better than me!!