Food Material List
- 1 Potato 300g
- 1 1. Wash and peel the beans and cut them into strips with the same thickness. The strip is larger than the thumb and longer than the middle finger.
- 2 2. Soak potato chips in water for several minutes. Bring the potato chips to a boil for about five minutes.
- 3 3. Remove and drain the water and cool it. Refrigerate for 2 hours. You can use kitchen paper to absorb water, and then put it in the refrigerator to freeze. (Make sure the water is dry before you put it in the refrigerator.) Freeze until it hardens.
- 4 4. Put proper amount of oil into the pot, heat it to 60% heat, put frozen chips, fry until golden brown, then drain the oil. Sprinkle a little salt and dip it in cheese sauce.
- 5 6. Remove the oil. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Serve with cheese sauce.