Very simple and delicious fried chicken steak!! Better with curry~
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast 500g
- 2 breadcrumbs Appropriate amount
- 3 Egg One
- 4 starch Appropriate amount
- 1 Slice the breast slices and flatten it with the back of the knife
- 2 Add soy sauce, salt, starch, oil and a little sugar. Mix well and let stand for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 3 Wrap the tasty chicken breast with starch or fried powder, pass through the egg juice, and finally wrap it with bread chaff.
- 4 Deep-fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- 5 Finally cut into strips (^ ^)
- 6 It tastes better with vegetarian curry.