Occasionally in a vegetarian restaurant in Guangzhou to eat this dish, only to know that there are fungi such as yellow ear. You can feel the vegetable collagen in one piece. And yellow ear is also rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc., can improve the bodys metabolism, promote liver detoxification, reduce blood lipids and cholesterol, delay aging and other effects.
Food Material List
- 1 Yellow ear One flower
- 2 Dry agaric 3-4 flowers
- 3 Fresh Huaishan Half root
- 4 Snow pea Appropriate amount
- 5 Carrot slices Appropriate amount
- 6 Ginger slices 4 tablets
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 9 Raw meal Few
- 1 Dry yellow ears need to be soaked for 12 hours. So soak one night in advance.
- 2 Auricularia auricula can be completely soaked in about an hour. The foaming rate of yellow ear is not high. Its about twice as high, so dont think its not good.
- 3 Collection of ingredients. Bubbled yellow ear to root and tear into small ones, agaric to tear into small ones, Huaishan slice.
- 4 First stir-fry ginger slices and carrot slices with oil.
- 5 Then add yellow ear and agaric, stir-fry for a moment.
- 6 Add Dutch beans and stir-fry.
- 7 Finally, stir-fry Huaishan for a moment and add a little water. Cover the pot and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Be careful not to cook too long to cause Huaishan to dip into the pot. If you want a little more water on Huaishan Mountain, add a little more water to bake for a few minutes.
- 8 Finally, put a proper amount of salt and soy sauce, and use raw flour to mix the sauce, then you can come out of the pot and dish. Full of collagen.