When I think of the puff I made before, I think the puff should be a special snack. Today I took great pains to make a swan puff. When I watched it sit there quietly, I immediately felt that I would be moved. This afternoon I listened to my heart with it. (CKTF-30GS in Changdi Electric Oven)
Food Material List
- 1 butter 90g
- 2 water 180g
- 3 Sugar 10g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 5 Egg 4
- 1 Heat water, sugar and butter together until they are fully fused (boiling)
- 2 Add low-gluten flour and mix quickly and evenly.
- 3 Put the eggs into the mixer after cooling, and mix them quickly and evenly.
- 4 Put the batter in the mounting bag.
- 5 Spread grease paper on the baking tray and draw a swan wing < br /> by squeezing a small piece first and then using toothpicks or existing mounting beaks to pull out the wing directly.
- 6 Draw a swan again
- 7 Draw a swans neck and mouth.
- 8 Puff the extruded puff into the bottom second layer of the oven, fire 190 degrees, fire 170 degrees, fire 150 degrees, fire 130 degrees, bake for 25 minutes (using the Changdi electric oven CKTF-30GS)
- 9 This is a baked wing.
- 10 Put one end of your neck in your body first.
- 11 Then use butter or hot melt chocolate (cocoa powder) as an adhesive to bind the wings.
- 12 Point out your eyes again and find a sunny place. It looks really amazing and exciting.
- 13 If you want to be more beautiful, you can pull some sugar (hot melted sugar) threads and create some romantic atmosphere.