After having babies, I began to get involved in baking. In the past two years, I have met many baking mothers, learned a lot of junior dessert making, and the interaction with babies has become more colorful. Now when I am free and I dont know what to play, or when my baby wants to chew snacks, or when my baby wants to be close to me, he will come to my ear and gently say to me, “Mom, lets make biscuits. I want to make pressed biscuits (biscuits pressed with moulds), not cranberry biscuits.” Unfortunately, no pictures of babies participating in cookies and cakes were taken. Todays recipe is the babys favorite Swan puff. His favorite is to fill the puff with cream.
Food Material List
- 1 butter 80g
- 2 salt 12 spoons
- 3 water 200g
- 4 Egg Four (about 200 g)
- 5 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 1 Screening low gluten flour.
- 2 Get all the materials ready. Butter, water and salt are put directly in the milk pot.
- 3 Butter, salt and water are heated in a milk pan over medium heat until boiling.
- 4 The milk pot is off the stove. Add starch quickly and stir well.
- 5 Re-place the milk pot on the stove, heat it over a small heat and stir it continuously. When a thin film appears on the bottom of the pot, it will leave the fire.
- 6 Break up the eggs and add them to the dough three or four times. Each time they are stirred evenly, they are added with a new egg liquid. When the egg liquid is added, the batter in the milk pot should be even and smooth.
- 7 Put the batter in the mounting bag. And cut a small opening.
- 8 Squeeze 2-glyph batter on the baking cloth.
- 9 Preheat the oven 170 degrees and bake in the middle for 5 minutes.
- 10 Cut out the large opening of the mounting bag and extrude the water-drop-shaped paste on the baking cloth as the Swan body.
- 11 The baby asked: Mom, when can I milk the butter?
- 12 The Swan body batter is kept for a few minutes before it is put into the oven. Medium 180 degrees, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 13 The swans body is stuffed in the oven for a while before it is taken out.
- 14 Light butter and sugar powder, whisk the eggs at high speed until clear and non-disappearing lines appear. After the Swan body is cooled, the middle and lower layers are dissected, and the upper layer of puff is dissected as wings.
- 15 Squeeze the butter in the lower puff, insert it into the swans neck, and then glue two wings.
- 16 The Swan Puff looks very beautiful.
- 17 Finally, the swans eyes are decorated with chocolate sauce, which is a great success.