Food Material List
- 1 Grass carp (Carassius auratus) 1 (5)
- 2 oil More in moderation
- 1 Wash grass carp and marinate it slightly with a little salt and cooking wine.
- 2 Wash the crucian carp and marinate it with a little salt and cooking wine.
- 3 Pour oil into the pan and fry the fish until golden on the surface.
- 4 Deep-fry until golden
- 5 The crucian carp is also fried until golden on both sides.
- 6 So the fish is fried well.
- 7 In another pot, add a little base oil, add ginger slices, garlic powder, dried chili pepper and pepper to simmer. (Salt, vinegar, sugar, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce) Pour the blended bowl sauce into the pot, put the fried fish, add a little boiling water and a little heat, leave a little soup sauce in the pot, add the small scallion to start the pot.