Food Material List
- 1 300 g radish slices, 2 spoons raw, 2 spoons ginger vinegar, 6 g sugar, 10 g salt
- 1 1. Wash and slice the white radish. The thinner the slice, the better.
- 2 2. Put the cut radish slices into a bowl and marinate with salt for 20 minutes.
- 3 3. The radish is salted out of water, and the white radish is transparent after extruding water.
- 4 In 4 bowls, add ginger vinegar, sauce, sugar and season.
- 5 5. Put the salted radish slices into the sauce and marinate for 24 hours.
- 6 6 pickled radish slices, sweet, tender and crisp.