When he worked part-time at McDonalds in the summer vacation, he had not been with his boyfriend. When lunchtime came, he would always give me meals on time. At that time, he graduated from high school, so he had time to deliver meals. Im from Guangdong. Hes from other provinces. Ive never eaten sweet and sour spareribs. I started to look black and didnt know what it tasted. I tasted sweet and appetizing afterwards. Since then, I have fallen in love with the taste (?> _)
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 1 jin
- 2 Sugar 5 scoops
- 3 Vinegar 1 scoops
- 4 Teriyaki sauce 1 scoops
- 5 salt Few
- 6 Cooking wine Half spoon
- 1 Wash the ribs and drain them.
Match the sauce: sugar, vinegar, sauce, cooking wine, a little salt
- 2 Oiling and adding salt to remove oil can prevent oil from splashing around. < br /> and stir-fry spareribs.
- 3 Stir-fry until almost cooked and add sauce.
- 4 Look, the sauce is golden.
- 5 Sauce bowls need not be washed. Continue to add two and a half bowls of water to the ribs.
- 6 Just submerge the spareribs with water. So the last step can also add water according to the actual situation.
- 7 Stir-fry over high heat for about 10 minutes to collect the juice.
- 8 The sweet and sour ribs are out of the oven