Use butter instead of blending oil. It tastes stronger. Red wine has a good deodorizing effect and adds a hint of aroma.
Food Material List
- 1 prawn 250g
- 2 butter 30g
- 3 garlic 4 valves
- 4 Green Chinese onion Appropriate amount
- 5 Vinegar, soy sauce and red wine Appropriate amount
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Melt butter slowly in a pan.
- 3 When 80% of the garlic is melted, stir-fry the garlic mixture until fragrant.
- 4 Put prawns in, pour in red wine, vinegar, sauce, sauce, stir-fry repeatedly, and slowly collect the juice.
- 5 When the juice is almost finished, put in the shallot and turn off the fire to prepare the dish.
- 6 Is it tempting to finish loading?