There are many ways to cook spareribs. Stew, burn, fry and steam all have different flavors. Today, I made a sweet and sour sparerib with boiling, frying and cooking. My son likes it very much. Its tender outside and fragrant inside.
Food Material List
- 1 Anterior sandwich rib 3 roots
- 2 sugar 50g
- 3 Vinegar 50ml
- 1 Rinse the spareribs and chop them into 5 cm segments. Cook them in a cold water pan and heat them.
- 2 Boil spareribs in water for 30 minutes again (after boiling water, simmer)
- 3 Drain the boiled spareribs, take a large bowl and pour in the raw soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar. Stir well, then pour the spareribs into the bowl and stir and marinate for 20 minutes.
- 4 Heat the pan, put some oil in it, and fry the marinated spareribs over low heat until golden brown on both sides.
- 5 Pour the marinated pork ribs into the pot, add 20 g sugar, heat water and salt without pork ribs, then boil half a bowl soup of pork ribs in the pot until the sauce is collected, and add 20 g vinegar to make the pork more fragrant. Stir-fry can both come out of the pot.
- 6 Disk in a pot, sprinkle some sesame seeds, decorate with onions, and enjoy the delicious food.