Food Material List
- 1 Pork platoon
- 1 Rinse spareribs and drain water.
- 2 Add cold water to the pot, then pour the spareribs of the washed and drained water into the pot, and boil over high heat.
- 3 After boiling water, the foam floating on the surface of the pot is skimmed out with a spoon. After skimming, the spareribs are pulled out with a spoon to drain. This method is to boil the blood water inside the spareribs and tighten the spareribs tightly.
- 4 Cut ginger and garlic into thick strips, then pour a little oil into the pot, throw the cut ginger and garlic into the pot, and stir-fry the spareribs just drained with a leaky spoon into the pot.
- 5 Stir-fry the spareribs until they are a little golden and add water. The best amount of water is to submerge the spareribs in the pan. Then add 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, stir-fry, and transfer the heat to a small and medium-sized fire to cover the pan.
- 6 Wait for the water in the pot to boil, turn the fire to medium heat, stir-fry constantly, feel that the soup is about to dry, add a spoonful of vinegar, and finally stir-fry the sauce, add onions to the pan and dish. (If you want to cook the spareribs well, add water again and again to boil, stir-fry and collect the juice.)