Mother always burns sweet and sour spareribs very fragrant, now a person outside, but also miss the sweet and sour taste. I did it myself today to find the taste of my mother!
Food Material List
- 1 Pork ribs About 2 jin
- 1 Wash the ribs with warm boiling water. Only after at least three times of water can the blood water in the ribs be completely washed out, so as to ensure that the ribs do not smell fishy!
- 2 Soak the washed spareribs in clear water for about 10 minutes; then prepare ginger slices and garlic sprouts. Usually its a combination of ginger and onion, but I found garlic seedlings taste a little more fragrant.
- 3 The third step is to prepare to start boiling ribs: put some ginger slices, garlic sprouts, and pork ribs into hot water and cook in medium for about 15 minutes. At this time, there will be many bubbles in the pan. These are all dirty things in the chops, so prepare spoons and remove them from the pot.
- 4 When the foam is cleaned up, the spareribs are almost cooked. Use a leaky spoon to empty the spare ribs, and then pour the soup from the pot into a small bowl for reserve.
- 5 Hot pot with about 3 teaspoons of cooking oil, then pour the remaining ginger and garlic seedlings into the frying pan for about 1 minute; pour the spareribs into the pan for frying too much oil; if you think the oil is too little, you can add some more oil to it at this time!
- 6 When the ribs are stir-fried to light yellow, pour a small bowl of spare rib soup into the pot, and add cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, Swiss juice, and the most important vinegar!
- 7 Cook over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, stir-fry, and then transfer to low heat for sauce. This step of juice collection is very critical, and time is also very important, otherwise the ribs made are neither crystal clear, nor tasteless. It takes about 20 minutes for this small fire to collect juice.^^
- 8 Then the gorgeous chops are made!
Raw materials are critical!