Because there are children at home to eat, so there is no need to fry, plus my acne, or not too greasy to
Food Material List
- 1 Rib row
- 1 First, clean the ribs with water.
- 2 Find out the spices to reserve.
- 3 Add proper amount of water to the pot and add scallions, ginger, spices and liquor.
- 4 Pour the spareribs in, cover and cook for about ten minutes.
- 5 Take out the cooked spare ribs and put them on a plate.
- 6 Heat the oil in the pan and stir-fry the pepper.
- 7 Remove brown sugar and white sugar.
- 8 Add brown sugar and white sugar and stir-fry sugar.
- 9 Add a bowl of soup just cooked ribs and pour in the vinegar.
- 10 Pour in a little more regular smoking.
- 11 Cover and cook over high heat.
- 12 When the juice is almost collected, season with salt.
- 13 Finally, shovel up the pot and start it! (3)