A long time ago, only finished drawings are left.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 250g
- 2 Sweet and Sour Sauce Appropriate amount
- 3 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 1 Sweet and Vinegar Juice: One spoon of cooking wine, two spoons of soy sauce, three spoons of sugar, four spoons of vinegar. Its easy to remember.
- 2 Heat oil, add sugar (ice sugar) and melt, then add ribs, stir-fry and wrap in sugar evenly.
- 3 Add sugar and vinegar juice, stir-fry for a moment, add water just before ribs, cover.
- 4 Wait until the water in the pot is about the amount left in the bottom of the pot, and begin to collect the juice. Attention, keep some juice, because pour on the spareribs, it wont be too dry.
- 5 Sprinkle a little onion, it looks good and has onion fragrance