Sour, its my past fault, sweet, its my past fault.
Food Material List
- 1 Rib row 2 roots
- 1 Wash the spareribs, cut them into pieces and dry them with kitchen paper.
- 2 Wobble plate
- 3 Add some sauce, salt, wine (I only have wine, you can add wine) and mix well, soak for 1 hour.
- 4 Oil frying pan
- 5 Fried in small fire
- 6 Small fire oh, fry slowly, turn over quickly
- 7 Reserve large ice saccharified water
- 8 Pot hot into ginger
- 9 Stir-fry spareribs and braise with apple vinegar and tomato sauce
- 10 Braise for half a minute and heat the water (I added half a pot)
- 11 Add sugar, boil and turn to simmer
- 12 Add Zhenjiang aromatic vinegar before cooking
- 13 With rice!!! Super Sour and Sweet
- 14 I like sweet and sour food. I put a lot of sugar, so you can squeeze it yourself.