Food Material List
- 1 Watermelon spareribs 500 g each
- 1 After 500 grams of boiling water, cook for 30 minutes. Set aside the broth. Dont pour it out.
- 2 Marinate with one tablespoon of cooking wine, one tablespoon of raw soy sauce, half a tablespoon of old soy sauce and two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar (not white vinegar) for 20 minutes.
- 3 Save the salted spare ribs for water control, fry golden yellow, dont put too much oil, you can save oil, as long as you turn on duty.
- 4 Place spareribs in the pot, pour the water of the pickled spareribs into the pot, then put three tablespoons of sugar (bold sugar, dont be afraid of more than three tablespoons), boil in half bowl of broth, season with half a teaspoon of salt.
- 5 The sauce is simmered for ten minutes on a large fire. When the sauce is collected, a spoonful of vinegar is added at last, and the sweet and sour taste comes out.
- 6 Just sprinkle some onions and MSG in the pan.