Eating this dish in spring not only makes our body detoxified, but also gives us a refreshing feeling.
Food Material List
- 1 Chrysanthemum 1 trees
- 2 Peanut meat Appropriate amount
- 3 Sweet orange 1
- 1 Buy a whole plant of bitter chrysanthemum, wash it in clear water ahead of time and remove the stale leaves.
- 2 Carefully cut the main root in the middle, but dont destroy the original shape.
- 3 The peanuts are heated in a microwave oven for 2 minutes (once in the middle) until they are ripe, and half of them are peeled.
- 4 Wash and chop garlic seedlings, mix them with Thai sweet and hot sauce, super sauce, vinegar and oil to make a bowl of juice.
- 5 The bitter chrysanthemum is placed on the plate as a whole. Two kinds of peanut rice are sprinkled on the plate. Then the bowl of juice is dripped. The sweet orange is cut into small pieces and surrounded by the plate. OK.
The bitter chrysanthemum with heat-clearing and detoxification cant even taste bitterness with sweet and spicy sauce and orange