Traditional sweet and vinegar fillet is wrapped in oil and fried to crisp tender outside. This sweet and vinegar fillet uses water boiling method, both inside and outside are tender. It softens the meat with a large amount of vinegar, evaporates the taste of vinegar in the boiling process, and flavors with white vinegar. It is suitable for people who are afraid of fat and like eating meat and high blood fat.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork tenderloin
- 2 Remember back in that day
- 3 Steamed Rice
- 1 Rinse and slice the tenderloin meat, soak the bleeding water in clear water, squeeze out the bleeding water and wash it.
- 2 Clean the cabbage and cut it in the middle
- 3 Put the tenderloin meat in the boiling pot, add water and boil over the fire, skim off the foam, put in the cooking wine, ginger, vinegar (about 2 soup bowls), cover the small heat and boil for about 20 minutes. Remove the meat pieces, turn the heat, and put the cabbage in the boiling water.
- 4 Heat the frying pan and pour in a small amount of boiled broth. Put in the old sauce (small amount), white vinegar, sugar, salt, stir-fry the meat and color it. Starch gelatin is used to collect the juice and sprinkle with onions.
- 5 Rice is served in a bowl, upside down on the side of the plate, with small vegetables on it, and then covered with tenderloin meat.