Especially like sweet and sour ribs, sweet and sour meat section or something, but every time because it is fried, put so much oil, and no appetite. Haha, today I tried a little without frying or starch wrapping. Once I did it, I still made a crisp and sweet taste ~(> =).~
Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Stew Appropriate amount
- 3 Green Chinese onion One root
- 4 Card Holder 3 tablets
- 5 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 Crystal sugar 20 pieces
- 7 Sweet and sour chili sauce Appropriate amount
- 8 garlic Three grains
- 9 Sesame Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the tenderloin, cut it into 5 mm thick slices, and slightly alter the meat surface with a knife. Cut the side of the meat into cross lattices and the back into diamond lattices, so that the meat can be fully flavored.
- 2 Cut the meat slices into 1-2CM slices and put them on the plate. Add sugar, vinegar, chili sauce, a little soy sauce, cumin powder, stew, a little salt, a little cooking wine and marinate for 15-25 minutes. Then pour the whole dish into the Adi pot and put the onion, garlic and lemon slices into the onion pot for 20 minutes.
- 3 After 20 minutes, only the meat in the pot is removed, the remaining seasonings and soup are all poured out and put into the plate for use. Start cooking, add appropriate water, put in 20 pieces of ice sugar prepared, start boiling sugar dilute, boiling process, if you are afraid of sugar dilution, you can boil while adding wine, until sugar dilution began to foam add soy sauce appropriate amount, make it color. Boil until sugar is sparse and bubbling. Pour in the prepared meat strips and stir until the strips are completely colored.
- 4 When the meat strips are completely colored, sprinkle the cooked sesame seeds on them and serve().