“Anappleaday keeps the octoraway” mentality always keeps this sentence in mind, so the family will hoard apples and all kinds of fruits from time to time. Every time they pass the fruit stall, they will always take a little home with them, but when they get home, they feel chilly and immediately do not want to eat. Otherwise, during the Spring Festival, they will always buy the apples and all kinds of fruits, and then they will hoard a little better. The apple then spent the rest of the day pondering over a bag of apples at home and suddenly came up with the idea of making an apple pie so that I could have a wonderful afternoon tea time without much to say or do.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 250g
- 2 Apple 3 only
- 1 Soften the butter and add the egg juice.
- 2 Sift in low gluten flour
- 3 Sift in white sugar and stir well.
- 4 Knead dough and refrigerate for half to one hour.
- 5 In the process of refrigeration, Apple stuffing can be made. The apples are cut into dices and the materials are ready.
- 6 Melt butter in a pan
- 7 Add sugar and stir well until sugar is mixed.
- 8 Add diced apples and stir-fry slowly until the apples are soft.
- 9 Add lemon juice and stir well. Cool and set aside.
- 10 Take out the dough, take out two-thirds of it and make the bottom of the pie. Roll it flat on the fresh-keeping film to the thickness of about 3 mm.
- 11 Cover it on the die and tidy the edges.
- 12 Pour the cooled Apple stuffing in and spread it evenly.
- 13 Flatten the remaining dough, cut it into spaghetti with even width, and place it interlaced on the filling.
- 14 Finally, apply the egg liquid and bake it.
- 15 According to the temperament of my oven, I used 160 degrees on fire, 200 degrees on fire, 25-30 minutes.