Many people leave messages to me saying that they dont have ovens or complete baking tools. What if they want to make desserts? Kerry Cake is such a French dessert with zero threshold and zero foundation. Crepes are as popular in France as French bread, and they are loved by people. They are also a delicacy that can be seen everywhere. Personally, it feels like our pancakes. They can have both sweet and salty tastes. (Its really a casual cake) Salty can be served with eggs, ham, etc. as breakfast staple. Sweet can be made with fruit ice cream and sauce. This issue is to make a convenient and simple sweet banana creme! Enrich your afternoon tea bar~
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 2 milk 320G
- 3 butter 25g
- 4 Powdered sugar 45g
- 5 salt 2G
- 6 Egg Two about 90g (7-8 tablets, 10 inches left)
- 7 Banana 1 roots
- 8 Canned butter Appropriate amount
- 9 Chocolate Cream Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare low gluten flour 120 g and sugar powder 45 g with electronic scale. The flour and sugar powder are sifted again with a sifter. The agglomerated powder is separated and the fine powder is left behind.
- 2 Add 1-2g salt. (The amount of salt should not be too precise, just pinch it with your finger. Answer why salt is added? Because adding a little salt will make the sweetness more obvious.
- 3 Mix all dry powder with an egg beater.
- 4 Beat up two eggs at room temperature. Add in flour and stir them slightly with an egg beater for a while.
- 5 Take 25g butter, heat and soften in water. Slowly pour into the batter and stir until the dough is smooth. (Must be stirred until the dough is fully blended, or there will be lots of small cakes of dry flour when milk is added.)
- 6 320G milk fraction evenly added to the batter, stirring evenly. (The deer was added four times, each time stirring to a full fusion plus oh)
- 7 Mixed batter is filtered to remove the coarse dough particles hidden in the batter. (Re-filtering can make the batter more delicate, ensure that the cake made smooth Q-bullet, this step must not be omitted!)
- 8 Put the batter in the refrigerator for an hour.
- 9 The next step is to make the pie crust! The key to making a pie crust is to need a non-stick pan. Without sticking the pan, the consequences are serious.
- 10 Turn to minimum heat, scoop a spoonful of batter and spread it flat on the bottom of the pan. The batter should be stirred after it is stationary so that the consistency of the batter is the same. It is suitable to cover the bottom of a pan with a thin layer. The first time will inevitably be the amount and temperature control is not very good, try a few times to master.)
- 11 Turn the pan in the same direction quickly and cover the bottom of the pan completely, so that the cake skin is round.
- 12 When bubbles appear in the crust, the crust is ripe. No need to flip, wait for the bubble to get bigger. You can leave the fire. (Emphasize again the whole process, we must use small fire! Little fire! Small fire!
- 13 When the temperature drops, the hand can touch when it is not hot. Slowly pull it up along one side of the pie crust and cool it in a large dish.
- 14 Cut bananas into 2-3 mm slices. You can also use other fruits you have or like, such as strawberries, mangoes and kiwifruit.~
- 15 Squeeze the cream on one side of the crust. (In fact, butter can be sent by itself, but it will be difficult, and more tools will be needed. Since this is a 0-threshold dessert course, I used canned spray butter. Canned butter is simply a savior who cant whip it away. Supermarkets are available, so you can look for them. Want to learn how to whip butter, wait till next time.
- 16 Fold the crust into a fan, wrap it in butter and bananas.
- 17 Squeeze in the chocolate sauce. The deer thought bananas and chocolate were perfect matches. You can also use jam or honey according to your personal preferences.
Tip: The left and right crossing can make chocolate sauce more beautiful
- 18 Squeeze a butter flower on the crust and put a mint on it. With simple pendulums and decorations, you can make your own desserts comparable to restaurant-level oh~