For a while, I was crazy about eating mango mousse. I like its instant entrance, cotton softer than pudding, and it doesnt need oven to bake. I just cant stop eating. Its delicious with fresh fruits. Its delicious until it explodes. So simple and delicious, lets do it. Its absolutely zero failure.
Food Material List
- 1 Mango Two
- 2 Unsalted butter 200g
- 3 White granulated sugar 40g
- 4 Fish film 3 tablets
- 5 Digestive biscuits (or Oreo) 100g
- 6 butter 20g
- 7 milk 45g
- 1 The mango in the main ingredient is washed, peeled, cut out the pulp, cut into blocks, put into the machine, crushed into mud (forgive me for eating while cutting, forget to take photos)
- 2 Crush digestive biscuits (or Oreos) with a rolling pin. After the butter melts, crush the biscuits into the melted butter. [tips: Sponge cakes can be used to replace the bottom of the biscuits] Pour the mixed biscuits into the mold, lay them flat, and put them in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 3 Soak the fish film in cold water.
- 4 The milk is heated, and then the soft gelatin is put into the heated milk white to dissolve.
- 5 Light cream and sugar.
- 6 Watch out for light butter. Never beat it. Otherwise, it would be too late to save the bean dregs.~
- 7 Mix light butter with mango puree and fish gum milk to form a Musk paste. Mix well. Remove the biscuit base from the refrigerator, pour the mousse paste into the mould, cover the film and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 8 Cut mango and kiwifruit into dices. After being refrigerated, take out Muse and spread the diced fruit in the way you like. (The rim can be placed in the mould at the seventh step for easy demoulding)
- 9 Mango Muse Completes ~Starts Big Eating~