Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 500g
- 2 Crisp Sauce Melon 100g
- 1 Rinse with 500 grams of skinned pork.
- 2 Cut into 0.5 cm square diced meat with skin.
- 3 Cut 100g crisp pickled melon into small dices.
- 4 Heat the frying pan, pour in a small amount of cooking oil and put in diced pork.
- 5 Stir-fry the pork over medium heat until it turns white and oils. Remove it.
- 6 Stir-fry garlic and Diced Pork in a separate pan. Add a little cooking oil after heating. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant. Stir-fry pork with diced pork.
- 7 Add rice wine, old sauce, Jinlan soy sauce/raw sauce, sauce melon juice and pepper to stir-fry until fragrant.
- 8 Then pour in hot water, but the diced meat is about 3 centimeters, and the fire is boiling.
- 9 Add the pickled melon.
- 10 Put in ice sugar and cook until melted.
- 11 Pour the meat and broth into a casserole and simmer for about 30 minutes until the thick meat is soft.
- 12 Stew a pot of rice in advance and make a lid to pour rice.
Cut the diced meat and simmer the oil, put the seasoning in place, stir-fry quickly, hold the time and simmer < br > < br >