Shell or toffee. Recently, they are all sugar. They dont like sugar, so they think they havent seen it. This time its tea-smelling and fragrant. Tea powder is very fine, you need to mix it with milk in advance and add it to the boiled butter sugar, so that it can be blended in very evenly. This process is rather laborious. I watched TV while mixing it, and it was estimated that I had been chattering for an hour.
Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted butter 200g
- 2 White granulated sugar 100g
- 3 Water molasses 30g
- 4 Yunlong Yuzhi tea powder 5g
- 5 milk 30g
- 1 Tea powder and milk mix well in advance, this process is relatively time-consuming, and finally with a very fine screen once, almost the same.
- 2 Butter, sugar, bait in a small pot, boil over medium heat
- 3 Turn to medium and small heat and continue boiling until visible thickening.
- 4 Mix the tea milk mixture into 1 to continue boiling.
- 5 When it becomes thicker, turn to the smallest heat and cook slowly. Keep scraping the bottom and stirring to avoid pasting the pan. Stay until its very thick and almost immobile.
- 6 Cool down a little and put it in the mounting bag and squeeze it into the die. Its very thick. You can press it with a spoon while you squeeze it.
- 7 Put it in the oven at 150 degrees for 2 – 3 minutes, and see if the surface becomes a little flat. Never bake until bubbling. Put it in the cold place or freezer and harden it. Remove the mould and wrap it in sugar paper. Storage at room temperature is OK.