By Yang Xi
Food Material List
- 1 Ricefield eel 200g
- 2 Water bamboo 100g
- 3 Celery 100g
- 4 green pepper One
- 5 Egg One
- 1 Remove the head of eel, open the mouth, wash the viscera, and cut the white stubble and celery into dices.
- 2 Washed eel is cut into small sections. Eggs are beaten and mixed with salt and flour to form paste. The eel segments are hung up for reserve.
- 3 Heat the oil in the pan until 80% hot. Add the battered eel segments and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 4 The oil in the pan is burned to 70% and stir-fried with scallion, ginger, garlic and dry pepper. Add spicy sauce and stir-fry. Step 3: Fried eel segments are added and sauce is collected.
- 5 Another pot of stir-fried celery;
- 6 Shake the fried eel segment and the white celery according to the Tai Chi plate, and cut the green pepper into shreds to circle the Eight Diagrams.