Food Material List
- 1 Bream 300g
- 2 starch 50g
- 3 salt 1 teaspoon
- 4 Pepper 1/4 spoon
- 5 ice water 100g
- 1 Chop fish or use a food conditioner to break it up
- 2 In a bowl, add chopped fish paste, starch, salt, pepper and ice water.
- 3 The fish paste will be viscous and elastic when the fish is beaten with a throw.
- 4 After putting the fish paste into the plastic tape, cut a small hole
- 5 Extrude strip into frying pan
- 6 Fried until golden, you can take it out. Its delicious to sprinkle pepper or dip in hot sauce!!