Food Material List
- 1 Sheldrake One
- 2 Taro Four
- 3 Carrot One
- 4 Oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, wine and sugar Appropriate amount
- 5 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 6 Dry pepper with star anise leaves Appropriate amount
- 1 Heat the frying pan, add cooking oil, add scallions, ginger, garlic, anise, dried pepper, simmer spices, and stir-fry ducks.
- 2 Roast duck, there is a knack, can not boil water. Stir-fry until all the duck oil comes out. The duck tastes good in its mouth. The secret that others dont teach!!!!
- 3 After the oil comes out, you can add wine, vinegar, pay attention to adding soy sauce when the fire can not be reduced, sugar, stir-fry evenly, everyone said what to do next.
- 4 Yes, add water. The water can overflow the ducks. Heres another thing to watch out for! To add boiled water, cant be cold water, otherwise the meat is hard, think about it, one hot, one cold and one hot, can it taste good? So add boiling water, ha ha!
- 5 After boiling the water in a big fire, turn to the cover of a hot pot and simmer the soup. You can pour the taro and carrots in. Simple!
- 6 Stir-fry well, season properly, salt is not enough to add salt, sugar is not enough to add sugar,… Season according to your taste. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 7 Fifteen minutes, see, chopsticks can put taro through the head, it must be ripe, ha ha! You can add some monosodium glutamate appropriately and add less. Ducks are delicious. If you dont add more bad flavor, they will not taste good.
- 8 A small dish can be enjoyed beautifully.