After that days waffle, this morning, my son continued to ask, Mom, this morning I also want to eat waffle, and eat different. Well, my son ordered me to use my brain. Yesterday, we ate the original food, so what to eat today? Remembering that theres still a lot of tea at home, well, its tea waffles. By the way, I remember that there was ice cream on the waffles I ate in Gourmet City that day. It tasted good with hot and cold. Theres ice cream in the fridge at home, so use it too. Well, lets get started.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 80g
- 2 corn starch 10g
- 3 Tea powder 10g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 butter 30g
- 6 milk 100g
- 7 Granulated sugar 30g
- 1 Mix butter with milk, heat in water until butter melts, stir well and set aside.
- 2 Egg protein yolk is separated, and the egg protein is beaten into wet foam by adding sugar in succession.
- 3 Sift the powder mixture, pour in 1 and mix well.
- 4 Add egg yolk in 3 times and mix well (preheat oven 180 degrees at this time).
- 5 Add the beaten protein in 4 times and mix well.
- 6 Pour into the mould of Lekui, put it in the preheated oven, bake for 18 minutes, release the mould while it is hot.
- 7 Place the finished product in a pot, peel the mango, cut it into big dices, put it on the cake, scoop up a scoop of ice cream on it with a spoon, and then pour in the appropriate chocolate syrup.