Another Choice of Tea Control, Ultra Detailed Formula
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 3 corn starch 10g
- 4 Tea powder 10g
- 5 milk 60g
- 1 My eggs are too small. They are new eggs, so I use five eggs. Four of the normal ones are enough.
- 2 Eggs are divided into yolk and egg white. Containers for egg white should be water-free and oil-free. All powders are screened in advance and reserved.
- 3 45 g Sugar is added to the egg white three times, beaten with an electric egg beater until the egg beater is lifted with small sharp corners.
- 4 Egg yolk + 15g sugar + milk + salad oil, mix well and add all the powder that has been screened in advance.
- 5 Stir until dry powder is granular and smooth.
- 6 First take half of the egg white and add it to the yolk paste. By cutting and mixing, its a little like stir-fried vegetable turning over from the bottom. Move quickly to avoid defoaming.
- 7 Then pour in the rest and stir well.
- 8 Spread grease paper on the baking tray and pour in the yogurt paste. Flatten it with a scraper. Preheat the oven 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- 9 Turn the baking net upside down and tear off the oil paper while its hot.
- 10 Then cover it with oil paper and turn it over. Then roll it up with your favorite jam. After wrapping up, the mouth is closed and tightened like a candy bag. After setting, the slices can be removed.
- 11 About three centimeters wide