The freshness of mocha, the sourness and sweetness of cranberries, a relatively low-calorie dot, does this color match have the feeling of Christmas?
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 130g
- 2 Tea powder 5g
- 3 Sugar 30g
- 4 Corn oil 30ml
- 5 milk 50ml
- 6 Roasted peanut kernels 20g
- 7 Cranberry 20g
- 1 Spare parts
- 2 Peel peanuts and cut into small grains. Cut cranberries into small grains as well.
- 3 Mix the butter, butter and sugar well.
- 4 Mix starch with tea powder and sift into the top basin.
- 5 Add peanuts, cranberries and mix with a scraper.
- 6 Hold and knead in a ball with your hands. Dont knead too much.
- 7 Put the dough in the food bag, roll the dough into a cake with a rolling pin, about 5 mm thick, and put it in the refrigerator for one hour to freeze.
- 8 Remove the slices in an hour
- 9 If its too long, shovel it with a knife and slowly put it on the baking tray. The oven is 170 degrees for 20 minutes, and its cool to eat.
- 10 finished product
- 11 finished product