Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice flour
- 2 Brown sugar
- 3 water
- 4 Honey
- 5 Peanut crumbs
- 1 Watered glutinous rice flour, stirred at the same time, kneaded into soft and hard dough.
- 2 The dough is rubbed into small dosage and rounded into glutinous rice balls.
- 3 Boil the water in the pot, boil the glutinous rice balls until they float, and remove them.
- 4 Boil brown sugar in a pot with a little water to form a slightly thick syrup. Put sticky rice balls in the syrup.
- 5 Loading plate, pouring honey with a small amount of water, then sprinkle with ripe peanut crumbs.