I really dont know what to eat when Im at home. I like to cook more when I cook rice so that I can save the next meal for ten minutes.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftovers Bowl
- 2 Egg One
- 3 Sauteed Green Beans Ten roots
- 4 Paprika Two each
- 5 Fermented soya bean Few
- 6 Meat stuffing Few
- 7 Shallot Few
- 1 Put oil in the pan, stir-fry the eggs in the pan, add salt, chicken essence, scallions, rice and stir-fry well.
- 2 Cut the green beans and peppers in reserve.
- 3 Put the oil in the pan and the meat filling first.
- 4 Put in chili and salt soybean sauce.
- 5 Finally, put beans, chicken essence, a little raw pumping, a little water, stir-fry well and simmer for a while.
- 6 This is a fried product.
First cook the rice, then cook the dishes. When the dishes are ready, they can be directly covered on them, and one less dish can be washed. Remember: dont cover the last stew!