Yesterday I talked with Stephanie about the days in Thailand. Suddenly I miss you so much. Today I think of Thai shrimp pie in my heart. Ive seen the episode of “Three Ways of Gourmet Food” in which chefs compete in Thailand to cook. Thai local chefs cooked this Thai shrimp cake. Picture the gourd. Its good to learn to eat today.
Food Material List
- 1 shrimp
- 2 Streaky pork
- 3 egg
- 4 breadcrumbs
- 5 Celery
- 6 Fish sauce
- 7 flour
- 1 Shrimp and meat 1:1, 2:1 can see how they like the taste, meat can be a little fat. It will taste better.
- 2 Shrimp chopped, do not need to be too broken, a little big taste good. Add white pepper, salt, fish sauce, half to a protein, stir clockwise. Without fish sauce, you can eat less wine or not. Chop pork into dumpling stuffing, but also put some celery shredded, increase the taste level. According to the dry and wet degree of the filling, the raw meal is added. Stir well
- 3 Put a little salt and pepper in the flour. The filling is first kneaded into a cake. Glutinous flour, egg juice, bread crumb.
- 4 Partially Prepared Products
- 5 There is more oil in the pan and it needs to be hot. You can put down a little bread crumb to test the oil temperature. If the bread crumb floats quickly, it proves that the oil is good. Medium to high. Dont take too long. Otherwise, shrimp cakes will dry and affect the taste. Blow up the first line and then blow up again. The taste is more crisp. And with Thai sweet and hot sauce. Yumm yumm tastes delicious!