Every solar term, we here are quite in line. Although it is early autumn, the sky is much clearer and bluer than summer. This kind of weather is the most suitable season for outdoor barbecue. When you have time to work, you are at home with your children to grill kebabs in an electric oven. Its safer and healthier, although theres no suburban barbecue atmosphere. Although this time the meat kebab did not buy a variety of meat and used lean meat, but because of the addition of papaya, the effect is really very commendable ah, papaya has the role of tender meat, so that the meat kebab is very tender, comparable to the use of tender meat powder! In the sunset, only a brilliant red glow was left on the horizon. The chilly autumn wind brought cool showers. It was wonderful to move the roasted tender meat skewers to the balcony and sip the wine while eating the skewers.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork (Five-flower meat is the best) 500g
- 1 Wash the meat and cut it into small cubes. Peel papaya and cut it into seeds. Put it in the machine with milk and beat it into pulp.
- 2 Put ginger and onions in papaya pulp. Pour in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon cooking wine and mix well.
- 3 Put the meat into the mixed papaya pulp and marinate for more than 2 hours. Take a small bowl to season, add a spoon of soy sauce and a spoon of sesame oil.
- 4 Add 2 spoonfuls of honey to mix the juice. Rub the rinsed skewers with white meat and make the skewers into skewers. (White meat can be replaced by oil)
- 5 Use a brush to clean all the papaya and rosewood pieces on the meat kebab, then brush up the juice, sprinkle with white sesame, cumin seeds, chili powder and salt, put the grill in the oven, bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. (Papaya must be swept clean, juice brushed several times to fully absorb)