Food Material List
- 1 chicken breast 250g
- 2 Scallion 50g
- 1 Add some water (no chicken) and ginger slices in the pot. Cook the chicken breast in cold water for 10 minutes until the meat is cooked. Remove and drain immediately in ice water.
- 2 Mix 5 g sugar, 20 ml soy sauce, 1 g pepper noodles, 15 ml sesame oil, 30 ml pepper oil, a little chicken essence, 10 g ripe sesame seeds and salt to make seasoning.
- 3 Use a wooden stick to soften the meat, and then use your hand to break it into filaments.
- 4 Cut the scallions and put them on the chicken shreds. Mix the seasoning on the shredded chicken according to your taste. Mix well before eating.
- 5 “The Most Addicted and Absolutely Addicted Sichuan Cuisine”
http://product.dangdang.com/23581739.html?_ddclickunion=P-315065-103DnVzKB0byKCXaxM9ksfZa8Ag | ad_type=10 |sys_id=1\\\\\\//stats.b5m5m.com/rediredirect1.html?Dst=http://vzkb0 bykcxaxm9ksfza8ag&ad_type=10&sys_id=1& Backurl = http%3a%2f%2fproduct.dangdang.com%2f23581739.html